VSA Updates

Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.

VSA Updates

Updates from the VSA meeting of Feb. 17, 2019

Consensus Agenda – Passed

Pre-Approved Allocations:

397.94/397.94 from Capital to Future Waitstaff of America

150/150 from Pre-Organizations to VC Doubletime

1000/1000 from Capital to VSA Op- erating

Allocations

900/2400 from Community to Carib- bean Students’ Alliance

8,000/10,000 from Discretionary to Traditions

3050/3100 from Speakers to Latinx Student Union

750/750 from Community to Philale- theis Society

2405.22/2405.22 from Capital to Bare- foot Monkeys

2500/3000 from Speakers to ASA 750/750 from Social Consciousness to EPI Arts Working Group Fund

Finance Committee

The Board of Elections and Appoint- ments (BoEA) will be sending out ap- plications for new members of Finance Committee in the coming week.

Programming Committee

The committee will be running shut- tles to New York City on two dates: March 30 and April 27.

Academics Committee

The committee will be holding a ma- jors fair on Monday, April 18.

Operations Committee

Filing to run in VSA elections for the upcoming academic year will begin on March 7 and be open until the end of spring break. Elections are tentatively planned for the end of March.

President

Upcoming forums with College ad- ministrators are as follows. All students are welcome and encouraged to attend this forums and to come with questions for the administrators.

Feb. 24 — Associate Dean of the Col- lege for Residential Life and Wellness Luis Inoa and Associate Dean of the College for Student Growth and En- gagement Wendy Maragh Taylor

March 3 — Director of Equal Oppor- tunity & Affirmative Action and Title IX Officer Rachel Pereira, Professors Rueda and Cohen

March 31— President Elizabeth Brad- ley and Interim Dean of the College Carlos Alamo

April 7 — Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Student Conduct and Housing Rich Horowitz

April 21 — Director of SAVP Nicole Wong and Director of Health Promo- tion and Education Andrea Pesavento

—Julian Corbett, VSA General Intern