Horoscopes: October 22

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-2.png
ARIES
March 21 | April 19

Cook. Make something just for you. Share it with friends if it makes you happy, or just eat it all yourself. Get creative with ingredients––scour the Deece for hidden gems!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-3.png
TAURUS
April 20 | May 20

Clean. Did you shove all your clothes on one chair again? Start small by picking just one corner of your room and working from there. A clothes-free chair means more room to sit!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-4.png
GEMINI
May 21 | June 20

Write. There’s too much going on in your head for it to just sit up there. Take up journaling! It will de-stress you while working out your brain’s creative muscles.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-5.png
CANCER
June 21 | July 22

Feel. There’s nothing wrong with intense emotion; in fact, it’s quite human. Whether you’re in love or blind with rage, sit with your feelings and acknowledge them before deciding how to deal.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-6.png
LEO
July 23 | August 22

Jam. Put on your favorite tunes––or all-new tunes––and just party until you can’t take it anymore. Dance so hard that your downstairs neighbors bang on their ceiling with a broom.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-7.png
VIRGO
August 23 | September 22

Breathe. Even for ten seconds. Take the time to stop what you’re doing and focus on the way your body feels and moves. You can’t take care of others without first taking care of yourself.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-8.png
LIBRA
September 23 | October 22

Assess. If there’s a situation you feel funky about, trust your intuition. Your brain can prepare for almost anything without even telling you about it first. Get it out… or charge forward.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-9.png
SCORPIO
October 23 | November 21

Relax. These past few weeks have been super stressful, so allow yourself some time to do absolutely nothing. Take a nap, or stare off into space, or watch reality TV compilations on YouTube.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-10.png
SAGITTARIUS
November 22 | December 21

Ground. Take deep breaths and feel yourself as one with the world around you. It’s fun to be up in the air, but it’s also nice to take a second and allow yourself to simply be.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-11.png
CAPRICORN
December 22 | January 19

Cry. It’s okay to let your feelings out. Put on a sad movie, like “Titanic” or “Eternal Sunshine” or “Dead Poets Society”—or maybe just watch the first scene from “Up” over and over again.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-12.png
AQUARIUS
January 20 | February 18

Read. A book, a webcomic, a very long text sent from somebody you may not want to talk to right now. Absorb every word, whether it’s enjoyable or not.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-13.png
PISCES
February 19 | March 20

Think. We’re all guilty of making rash decisions, but don’t let them get the best of you. Next time you want to do something risky, take three deep breaths before going through with it––or not.