Horoscopes: November 19

ARIES
March 21 | April 19

It’s not bad to leave reality for a bit. Imagine yourself on a super-fancy boat, away from all the troubles of the world, a glass of champagne in your hand [EDITOR’S NOTE: THE MISC DOES NOT CONDONE UNDERAGE DRINKING].

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-3.png
TAURUS
April 20 | May 20

Close your eyes and try to picture yourself in the belly of a deep, dark forest. There is nothing around you but the trees and the critters, and you can hear them scamper and scuttle as you breathe in deeply. Pure calm.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-4.png
GEMINI
May 21 | June 20

Escape in your mind to the top of a building in your most favorite city. Admire the traffic from above, grateful you don’t have to be in it. The sound of the hustle and bustle reaches you even from high up. It smells like motion and togetherness.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-5.png
CANCER
June 21 | July 22

In your mind, picture yourself in a beautiful park, a fountain behind you. The bench is comfortable, the scene around you quiet. Parents push their children in strollers; dog-walkers walk their dogs. You get to pet at least three.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-6.png
LEO
July 23 | August 22

Your daydream escape is to a calming beach somewhere far, far away. You sink your toes in the warm sand and feel totally at peace listening to the waves crest on the shore. No one could bother you here even if they tried.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-7.png
VIRGO
August 23 | September 22

You are in the beautiful Art Deco greenhouse of an unimaginably fancy mansion. The bugs chirp and buzz when you walk in and your shoes click on the gilded pastel tiling. It’s green as far as the eye can see.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-8.png
LIBRA
September 23 | October 22

Your dream involves a luxurious hotel room with huge windows that open to a balcony. In this reality, it’s always golden hour and everything––down to the fancy soap––is complimentary. A warm, glowing feeling everywhere.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-9.png
SCORPIO
October 23 | November 21

Go, in your mind, to a concert––of any type. Maybe a small, indie gig at a local venue, or a floor-shaking show at a huge arena. Perhaps a sit-down, classical-type deal. You’re in the audience…or maybe you’re performing.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-10.png
SAGITTARIUS
November 22 | December 21

Whisk yourself away in your imagination to a town all the way across the world. You’ve learned enough of the language to get by and can shop and order food with ease. Nobody knows who you are, and you are awash in novelty.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-11.png
CAPRICORN
December 22 | January 19

Imagine yourself wandering the grounds of a historic property. You can learn how these people lived––the furnishings, the dishes, everything down to the bed linens. You get to breathe in the fresh air of the gardens and feel a deep sense of security.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-12.png
AQUARIUS
January 20 | February 18

Imagine yourself in a museum where you can lazily wander and glean everything there is to know about one perfect subject. Someone has an answer to each of your questions, and the alarms don’t go off if you get too close.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-13.png
PISCES
February 19 | March 20

Your dream spot? The most comfortable bed you’ve ever been in. Maybe it’s the one at your childhood home, or your grandma’s house, or somewhere else. The bed that gave you your most restful sleeps and easiest dreams