Horoscopes: March 18

ARIES
March 21 | April 19
The sun is giving us all serotonin. Complement that with adrenaline by planning a heist with your friends. Make sure that whatever you steal is completely useless and only for show. Oh, and one of you can do that thing where you descend on a cable from the ceiling.

TAURUS
April 20 | May 20

Enjoying the spring-ish weather? Take a nap in a sunbeam. It’s the perfect activity for avoiding all your responsibilities and feeling very much like a cat. I’d say prime time for this is between 3 and 6 p.m., but you can work it into your schedule wherever it fits.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-4.png

GEMINI
May 21 | June 20

Bored of the skateboarding, biking and frisbee-ing? Try and come up with a unique outdoor activity⁠—like climbing trees…or buildings. [CRC DOES NOT APPROVE OF SCALING CAMPUS BUILDINGS. THE MISC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONDUCT VIOLATION.]

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-5.png

CANCER
June 21 | July 22

To switch things up, eat at different spots around campus. I am especially partial to Admissions and the Quadrangle, but there are tons of fun little corners to hang out in! Send your most unique campus eating spots to me. :) My phone number will come to you in a dream.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-6.png

LEO
July 23 | August 22

What’s a hobby you used to love, but never do anymore? I used to draw all the time, and I could consume multiple novels a day. Now all I do is drink coffee, do assignments poorly, eat hot chip and lie. I don’t have advice for you this week, I’m sorry; I just wanted to vent.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-7.png

VIRGO
August 23 | September 22

Confession: I use about six different color highlighters when I take notes and every time I’m in an in-person class and I take out my little highlighters I feel like everybody is looking at me and judging me. “Why does she need so many highlighters??” I don’t know!!!!! I just like them!!!!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-8.png

LIBRA
September 23 | October 22

What if you deleted all your social media? No, like seriously, I’m asking. What would happen? Do you think it would be really good, or really bad? Or bad at first, and then good? I don’t know. I guess you couldn’t order bagels on the Vassar Facebook then, though.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-9.png

SCORPIO
October 23 | November 21

Friends sometimes ask me to read their natal charts but I never really fully understood what Scorpios are up to, despite one of my best friends of six years being one. So, if you don’t mind: Hi! How are you? What goes on in your head? How do you approach relationships? 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-10.png

SAGITTARIUS
November 22 | December 21

Being nice and kind and normal is absolutely definitely 100 percent recommended. But sometimes it’s also okay to just scream a little bit. Have you screamed recently? Try it out! It’s a cool pastime and I find it quite cleansing. 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-11.png

CAPRICORN
December 22 | January 19

Everything is changing all the time!! Isn’t that crazy??? And we’re all just supposed to deal with it like it’s normal! There are probably changes happening with you, too. But they’ll probably be good, I think. I don’t know, though; I can’t actually tell the future. Unless…?

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-12.png

AQUARIUS
January 20 | February 18

There’s lots of ways to be adventurous without actually, like, going on a walk or something. Maybe you could dip your fries in a different sauce. Or wear clashing patterns. I’m really bad at being adventurous, so that’s where my suggestions stop, but I wish you good luck.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-13.png

PISCES
February 19 | March 20

Ah the first, hopefully of few, signs to have your second quarantine birthday. Don’t let it get you down! There’s tons of ways to celebrate. Zoom cocktail hour, pod dinners, not doing your homework in favor of going to bed at a reasonable 9 p.m.…the possibilities are endless.