Inquiry from an aspiring witch

Dear Ilana,

My friend and I discovered that we are in fact witches. We’ve been experimenting with witchcraft for sometime but mainly only crystals and energy work. Recently I’ve had some very frightening psychic and paranormal encounters in my dorm. I’m honestly kind of scared of how strong my powers feel (I sense a very dark energy coming out of Lathrop).

I’ve liked this guy since freshman year, but the issue is, he’s dating another girl. I’m concocting a love potion to cast on him, but I’m worried that it could totally backfire on me.  I’m pretty confident in my abilities, and my friend is in support of my decision. Is it wrong to use my witch powers to get what I want? Otherwise, what’s the point of my clairvoyance?

-A

Dear A,

Be careful with your newfound witch powers. Consider every consequence of your hex, and remember that for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. While I am not versed in the supernatural, it’s important to take into consideration each person’s position in the situation. Have you considered casting a love spell on both your crush and his girlfriend? This could lead to a much more interesting outcome. 

All is fair in love and war.

Warmest Regards,

Ilana Tchaikovsky

Have a problem? Need to settle a debate? Send inquiries to ilanatchaikovsky@gmail.com