Horoscopes: October 15

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-2.png
ARIES
March 21 | April 19

The treasure you seek is just beyond the pines. Fear not, for a drink from your magic goblet will help you reach it. Beware, however, for here be dragons. A friend can cast a spell to ward them off. Godspeed, young traveler.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-3.png
TAURUS
April 20 | May 20

The sirens’ song is alluring, but your voyage mustn’t be compromised. Allow yourself to appreciate their beauty without becoming entranced. The ocean called to you for a reason; don’t give up now!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-4.png
GEMINI
May 21 | June 20

The clues that the witch gave you are all you will need to reach your destination; you just have to examine them a little closer. Once you can read between the lines and crack the code, all will be well.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-5.png
CANCER
June 21 | July 22

Keep a watchful eye on those potions, my friend. While they may not end up being used for what one might think, all of them will do exactly what they are meant to. Be sure to say the spell before you take a sip.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-6.png
LEO
July 23 | August 22

A magical companion is just what you need to guide you on your journey. Friends can be found in the most unlikely of places––is that an enchanted spider hopping beside you on your trek? Welcome it; it will take you far.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-7.png
VIRGO
August 23 | September 22

It seems the Queen has appointed you to be her royal ogre-hunter, but be sure that power doesn’t go to your head. And how bad are the ogres, anyway? They hold many secrets, and are actually pretty nice.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-8.png
LIBRA
September 23 | October 22

It’s true that castles are magnificent, but they can also be cold. Not even carpets of the finest brocade can insulate you from the draughts and chilly stone. In all your quests, make sure to see things as they truly are.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-9.png
SCORPIO
October 23 | November 21

You may grow weary on your travels, but let the knowledge that you are doing what is right guide the way. Keep your trusty sword at your side, but know that your armor and shield are far more useful.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-10.png
SAGITTARIUS
November 22 | December 21

Adventure awaits just beyond the horizon! Revel in the magic of the Mysterious Brambles and the Enchanted Brook; allow your mind to wander free as you voyage to the farthest reaches of the kingdom.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-11.png
CAPRICORN
December 22 | January 19

Life is not about a true love’s kiss, but rather the feeling of home. Whether that home is a beautiful royal palace, a small hut at the edge of the woods or a cave in a far-off land, relish in the simplicity of familiarity.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-12.png
AQUARIUS
January 20 | February 18

To cross the bridge you must make a sacrifice. Be not afraid; once you say the name of the one you love out loud, the trolls will not take them from you. Rather, they will let you sit in the fact that you simply said it.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-13.png
PISCES
February 19 | March 20

Leave gifts for the faeries, for they possess great power. All things smaller than you can change your life immeasurably. When you reach the moors, beware, for they are all watching. Only you can know what to do next.